A Brief History of Lincoln Square Pawnbrokers
Lincoln Square Pawnbrokers Inc. has been in business since April 1946. Our first store’s location was in Lincoln Center, and we have since moved uptown to 2672 Broadway, between 101st and 102nd streets, and back down to Amsterdam between 95th and 96th Streets, which is where we currently reside.Throughout all of these moves, management has remained the same, and the ethical practices and customer relations which we’ve always prided ourselves on has remained unwavering.
We have been catering to New York’s Upper West Side for over sixty years, setting ourselves apart from the competition by giving customers two month grace periods that extends beyond what New York State law mandates. We have also done so by priding ourselves on ethical business practices, outstanding customer service, as well as bargain retail prices.